Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FS- Lyman 1500 Electronic Reloading Scale - NorCal SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flyin Brian
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Oct 2009
    • 3395

    FS- Lyman 1500 Electronic Reloading Scale - NorCal SPF

    I have a Lyman 1500 scale for sale for SPF in Contra Costa County.

    I bought the scale from a friend last year who had upgraded to combo unit and I have loaded probably 1,000 rifle rounds with this scale. I am very happy with it and it has been a great scale but I wanted to upgrade so I blew some cash and got an automatic thrower/scale combo.

    The Lyman comes with everything in the photo: scale, pan, check weight, built in trickler, brush, power adapter, instructions and box. The back of the scale has a drawer that stores the pan and disassembled trickler for when it is not in use. I have used this scale with no issues at all, once I got used to how it works. I have a video available on Youtube.com showing me loading with it a few weeks ago:






    Last edited by Flyin Brian; 05-14-2012, 9:48 PM.
    NRA Life Member - CRPA Life Member - NRA Certified RSO - USN Veteran

    I collect Military Arms and enjoy shooting in local matches. I also collect older Lever Actions, especially those chambered in odd/old cartridges. If you have a nice old Winchester or Marlin in 25-20, 32-40, 38-55, 40-60, 45-70, etc etc, please PM me and we can work out a deal.

    Originally posted by TheExpertdouche
    I wasn't kidding when I said this would all be over by Xmas... Stay tuned for good news next week.
  • #2
    boxtype1
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 1338

    Ill take it per our pms
    Nardong Putik

    "I want an assault rifle.....and if something better than an assault rifle comes out. I'll want that one too"

    Comment

    • #3
      striker777
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1310

      2nd

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1