Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

TRADE: BARNES BULLETS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daniel825
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1628

    TRADE: BARNES BULLETS

    2 boxes of .224 caliber Barnes 55 grain Tipped TSX bullets. (50 bullets per box)
    (These are for the .223 rifle and require a 1-9 twist )

    2 boxes of 30 caliber 200 grain Barnes TSX flat base bullets. (50 bullets per box)

    1 box of 30 caliber 180 grain Barnes TSX Boat tail. (50 bullets per box)

    These are all copper bullets that can be used for hunting in California.

    NOTE: These are bullets....not loaded ammo.
    NO shipping... face to face in Los Angeles area only.


    I am looking for leaded bullets:
    Hornady or Sierra 150 or 170 grain bullets for my 30/30
    Hornady 150 or 165 or 180 grain 30 Cal sst.
    Hornady .224 caliber 40, 50 or 55 grain bullets.

    What do you have?
    Last edited by Daniel825; 05-07-2012, 5:29 PM.
  • #2
    dzljet
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 396

    check out Rocky Mountain reloading http://www.rmrbullets.com/ they have the 150 and 170 grain bullets pulled for about $155/1000 delivered

    Comment

    • #3
      Solus
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 548

      I have a box of 500ct of winchester 22cal 46gr hollow points I could trade you pm me if you are interested
      On the blue side

      Comment

      • #4
        Daniel825
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 1628

        Thanks for the offer Solus but I will pass....

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1