Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

***SOLD****

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ELEVENTH HOUR
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 1426

    ***SOLD****

    I have a NIB Remington UMC 40 S&W 180 gr. 250 round Mega pack for sale.


    $65.00 ***SOLD***I am in the Diamond Bar area off the 10 and 57 fwy..


    PM me if interested.

    Sig Not included..
    Last edited by ELEVENTH HOUR; 04-14-2012, 12:27 AM. Reason: SOLD
    1911-The most beautiful delivery system for 230 Grains of lead.

  • #2
    Finish it
    • Oct 2008
    • 1665

    Ill take the 40 mega pack for $65
    sigpic.



    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
    -- Ronald Reagan

    Comment

    • #3
      lamduh
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 1964

      2nd... if he doenst take it

      Comment

      • #4
        narbeh666
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 32

        Hi ill take it if he doesnt take it. pm sent

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1