Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Once fired 5.7x28 brass

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Deadon
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 9975

    Once fired 5.7x28 brass

    I have 1000 of these that Ill sell for 100.00 Local pick up in Citrus Heights Ca. Or add 15.00 for shipping.
    Lions not sheep.
  • #2
    Deadon
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 9975

    bump
    Lions not sheep.

    Comment

    • #3
      mwtyoung
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 1

      FN 5.7 Brass Wanted

      Hi,
      If you still have, or anyone else has 5.7 brass I want to buy it. It only lasts 4 or 5 reloads and is easy to accidentally crush so I go through quite a few. Just email mwtyoung@hotmail.com or call Mike at 813-210-4867. You might need to leave a message as I run a bit ragged. Payment will be made in your preferred method.
      Thanks .............. Mike

      Comment

      • #4
        Ne3on
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 1

        I am also looking for 5.7 brass. However, I will also buy brass that has been fired multiple times. Looking for 150-200 shells. Just PM me. Thanks.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1