Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BajaJames83
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2011
    • 6041

    closed

    got everything last night, its all sorted and ready for pickup
    James
    Last edited by BajaJames83; 04-16-2012, 11:28 AM. Reason: closed
    NRA Endowment Life Member
    USMC 2001-2012

    Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

    John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
    James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

  • #2
    butaking
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 176

    PM inbound
    Kill the demons within you, then go save the world

    Comment

    • #3
      BajaJames83
      Calguns Addict
      • Jun 2011
      • 6041

      any other takers?
      NRA Endowment Life Member
      USMC 2001-2012

      Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

      John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
      James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

      Comment

      • #4
        RonPogi
        Member
        • Jan 2011
        • 192

        location?

        Comment

        • #5
          BajaJames83
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2011
          • 6041

          Oceanside
          NRA Endowment Life Member
          USMC 2001-2012

          Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

          John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
          James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

          Comment

          • #6
            ghosttrider
            Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 113

            Pm inbound.

            Comment

            • #7
              microstencil
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 2315

              I'm in for 2 8 pound bottles Winchester 748 and 1000 large rifle primers.
              (\___/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                BajaJames83
                Calguns Addict
                • Jun 2011
                • 6041

                any others, im ordering tonight
                NRA Endowment Life Member
                USMC 2001-2012

                Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                Comment

                • #9
                  butaking
                  Member
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 176

                  called you...how many in so far...
                  Kill the demons within you, then go save the world

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BajaJames83
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 6041

                    order is placed I will let everyone know when it ships, we ended up being just under 100lbs, so it was 2 hazmat fees.
                    When he sends me the total I will divey it up and let everyone know their totals.
                    James
                    Last edited by BajaJames83; 03-22-2012, 8:53 AM.
                    NRA Endowment Life Member
                    USMC 2001-2012

                    Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                    John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                    James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BajaJames83
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 6041

                      I just called and them and they are filling the order, so it will ship out this week...
                      NRA Endowment Life Member
                      USMC 2001-2012

                      Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                      John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                      James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        bonzaiii
                        Member
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 240

                        Why are all the darn Powder Valley orders Orange County or further south
                        .._...|..\__________________,_
                        ....../ `---___________---- _____|]
                        ...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ __________.:/
                        .....), ---.(_(__) /
                        ....// (..) ),
                        ...//___//
                        ..//___//
                        .//___//
                        Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BajaJames83
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 6041

                          info added
                          NRA Endowment Life Member
                          USMC 2001-2012

                          Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                          John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                          James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BajaJames83
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 6041

                            updated with shipping
                            NRA Endowment Life Member
                            USMC 2001-2012

                            Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                            John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                            James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BajaJames83
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 6041

                              the packages are out for delivery today. hopefully they leave them with one of my neighbor's
                              NRA Endowment Life Member
                              USMC 2001-2012

                              Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                              John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                              James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1