Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS 45acp ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ExAcHog
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 556

    WTS 45acp ammo

    I am selling "in the greater Sacramento area" 1000 rounds of Factory brass
    9mm ammo, FOR ONLY $225. FTF sale only, cash deal. No shipping. Ridiculous lowball offers will be politely ignored.
    First post of "I'll Take It!" followed immediately by a PM confirming details gets it.
    Thanks and enjoy!
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
    - Samuel Adams

    Originally posted by Dutch3

    I have always heard Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...
  • #2
    ExAcHog
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 556

    WTS 45acp ammo

    I am selling "in the greater Sacramento area" 1000 rounds of Factory brass
    45ac ammo, FOR ONLY $325. FTF sale only, cash deal. No shipping. Ridiculous lowball offers will be politely ignored.
    First post of "I'll Take It!" followed immediately by a PM confirming details gets it.
    Thanks and enjoy!

    SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Last edited by ExAcHog; 11-28-2011, 7:25 AM. Reason: 45 ACP IS SOLD
    "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
    - Samuel Adams

    Originally posted by Dutch3

    I have always heard Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...

    Comment

    • #3
      ExAcHog
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 556

      WTS .223/5.56 Ammo

      I am selling "in the greater Sacramento area" 1000 rounds of Factory brass
      .223/5.56 ammo, FOR ONLY $325.
      The ammo consists of 700 rds of Win 5.56 55Gr FMJ
      AND
      300 rds of PPU 5.56 55gr FMJ BT (M193)

      FTF sale only, cash deal. No shipping. Ridiculous lowball offers will be politely ignored.
      First post of "I'll Take It!" followed immediately by a PM confirming details gets it.
      Thanks and enjoy!
      "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
      - Samuel Adams

      Originally posted by Dutch3

      I have always heard Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...

      Comment

      • #4
        supratreo
        Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 422

        what brand is it. what part of EG are you in? please pm me.

        thanks

        Comment

        • #5
          ExAcHog
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 556

          BTT
          "If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
          - Samuel Adams

          Originally posted by Dutch3

          I have always heard Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store...

          Comment

          • #6
            salamidee
            Senior Member
            • May 2009
            • 560

            let me know.. if the one ahead of me is taking it... so if its my turn ill arrange time for a friend to get it.. plus im getting the sig 556 tmw.. but hey i can always have more ammo for my 1911

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1