I am fairly new on here..... trying to navigate this. An uncle died, and hoarded odd stuff. I have an opened box of 15 original, Second Arsenal, ( I believe) 8mm Nambu rounds. The reason I opened it, was because it has some very, ancient, tape wrapped around it. Only one small part on end is showing part of the "Flaming bomb", and it has the cloth strip still attached, I feel it is Second Arsenal, around circa 1940. The box is ruined by the tape, but some may want the 15 pack for Nambu pouch? I don't need or want it, so....any interests??
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Nambu 8mm original ammo
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,277
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19191 users online. 66 members and 19125 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
