Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS .303 Ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leego
    Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 149

    WTS .303 Ammo

    I have 131 rds of surplus .303 ammo for sale. I believe they are non-corrosive (headstamp "FNB 81 .303") and non-magnetic. I got them about 20 yrs ago, when I got my unissued No2 MK IV Fazakerley, now gone. $50.00 for FTF transaction in Torrance at Sharpshooters. SPF
    Last edited by leego; 08-21-2011, 9:27 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    - Edmund Burke
  • #2
    leego
    Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 149

    TTT
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
    - Edmund Burke

    Comment

    • #3
      leego
      Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 149

      TTT
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
      - Edmund Burke

      Comment

      • #4
        LAKA90034
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Mar 2009
        • 1386

        I'll take it.

        PM Inbound
        "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."

        Thomas Paine


        sigpic

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1