Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTT .308 Brass

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scfrogmansc
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 615

    WTT .308 Brass

    want to buy 308 brass let me know what you got... Please make sure they are only once fired.. or new I have lots of 45 acp ammo for trade

    located in orange county
    When zombies come alive... I am ready are you?

    AR-15, AK-47, M24(rem 700), dual 357s, 1911, rem 870 swat, and 17HMR. round count 20k+
  • #2
    steepdrop
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 563

    I have Lake city match 500 pieces fired once

    shoot a PM or post
    Last edited by steepdrop; 02-02-2011, 2:40 PM. Reason: entered wrong count

    Comment

    • #3
      dadswickedammo
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 737

      Have several hunderd R,P, L.C. F.C. and others ALL has been processed sized primed and all has been mic ed and trimmed at or below max case size. Also just about a dozen boxes of commercial ammo federal from 150 to 190 gr 5 box are match rounds.
      not interested in 45ammo or cash really would like some upgrades for a Saiga .308 and 223 pistol grip bullet button stock trigger upgrade forgrip scope and mount bi-pod 16'' barrell 10rnd mag for the 308 know its a shot in the dark but you never know thanx
      I used to reload so I could shoot more, now I shoot more so I can reload more.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1