Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Loadmaster Progressive Press with Dillon Powder Drop - $100

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • starbarks99
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 40

    Loadmaster Progressive Press with Dillon Powder Drop - $100

    Five station progressive press includes four turrets (toolheads), case feeder with collator, Dillon powder drop, shell plates for 9mm, 45acp, 38/357, 45 LC, .223, and others. Many spare parts such as primer sliders and other springs and small parts. Carrier (platform) is brand new and has never been used. A few paint chips accumulated over ten years of use but fully functional. $100, Simi Valley.
  • #2
    69Mach1
    Super Moderator
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2006
    • 15032

    I'll take it.
    sigpic
    69Mach1
    munkeeboi
    TURBOELKY
    antix2
    WTSGDYBBR
    tujungatoes
    jmpgnr24K

    Comment

    • #3
      Low-Pressure
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1758

      2nd in line.....
      ...with liberty and justice for all. Void where prohibited, offer not valid everywhere, price may change. See Big Brother for details.
      Originally posted by zfields
      9mm might expand but .45 never shrinks!
      Originally posted by bwiese
      Constitutional rights are not dependent on your neighbors' opinions'.
      If you shop at Amazon.com please use the link below. A portion of your purchase goes to CGF.
      http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

      Comment

      • #4
        GunOwner
        Member
        • May 2007
        • 446

        Third in line
        I decline to answer any questions without legal advice.
        There is nothing illegal in my car, and I do not consent to a search of my car. Am I free to go?

        Comment

        • #5
          farias4000
          Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 319

          1st in line Ok 4th.....
          WTB MOSIN NAGANT CASH IN HAND IMMEDIATELY WILLING TO PICK UP WITHIN THE BAY AREA

          Looking to buy: working or not C&R rifles shotgun in San Jose Bay Area (CASH ON THE SPOT)> Either it shoots or is a wall hanger. I'd be interested!!! PM Me

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1