Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rickca
    Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 203

    SOLD!

    SOLD!:

    I found an older lot of Federal XM193 in the back of my stash. Comes in 20 round brown boxes, 24 sealed and 1 opened to check the head stamp. Marked 'LC 05' and the lot is 177. Primer is crimped and sealed. Total is 500 rounds. It was stored in an ammo can in a temperature controlled room in my house.

    I would like to get $175.00 cash for it, FTF only with valid ID. I am located in Southern Marin County and can meet in San Francisco. No shipping or trades.

    First post 'I'll Take It' here then follow up with an email or PM.

    Thank You
  • #2
    rickca
    Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 203

    WTS: Federal XM193 480 rds $150.00 in SF Bay Area SOLD!

    SOLD!: Federal XM193, 480 rounds in 20 rd brown boxes. 23 sealed boxes and 1 opened to check the head stamp. Marked 'LC 02' and Lot 22. The primer is crimped and sealed. Stored in a temperature controlled room in my house.

    I would like to get $150.00 cash for the lot. No trades. FTF only, no shipping. I am located in Southern Marin County and can meet in San Francisco.

    First post 'I'll Take It' here and follow up with a PM or email.

    Thanks

    SOLD!

    Comment

    • #3
      rickca
      Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 203

      SOLD!: Federal No. 205 Small Rifle Primers 1000 / $25.00 FTF in Marin County

      For Sale with Lower Price:

      I bought too many primers. One box of 1000 Federal No. 205 Small Rifle Primers for sale. I would like to get $25.00 for the box. FTF only in Southern Marin County. Cash Only, No Shipping.

      Thanks!

      SOLD!

      Comment

      • #4
        rickca
        Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 203

        SOLD!

        SOLD!
        Last edited by rickca; 01-01-2014, 2:57 PM. Reason: SOLD!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1