SOLD
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOLD
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
I think yugo 7.62x39 surplus is berdan primedWTB: Yugo 7.62x39, 22lr, Finnish M28/39
"I don't know we made brownies. And I think we're dead. Time is going by really really really really slow."
-Former cop, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsUComment
-
-
-
I'll take it, per our PMs-A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.*
*participation may vary by location. Not valid in California.
Originally posted by ar15barrelsAnd yes, this IS gun school.
Welcome to class.Originally posted by bdsmchsThere is life outside of Calguns
Originally posted by IrishPiratestop looking to the internet to tell you everything you should do.....sack up and just do what you want!!!!!Comment
-
SOLDComment
-
Edit .45 added!Comment
-
price drop and end of a long weekend for me bump!Comment
-
so your in vacaville? can i buy $50 worth of it now and $50 in a couple weeks or so?Comment
-
-
bump price drop and possible trades addedComment
-
bump and final price drop on .45.... C'mon that's a pretty good priceComment
-
I'll take it see pmComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,519
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25360 users online. 35 members and 25325 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment