Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS Large Ammo Cans

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCal50Lover
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 1007

    WTS Large Ammo Cans

    I have up to 5 Large Ammo cans. 18" x 14" x 8" for sale. 12.00 each or all 5 for 50.00.
    Last edited by SoCal50Lover; 04-15-2010, 3:57 PM.
    Joe,
    Garden Grove, Ca. 92840
  • #2
    SoCal50Lover
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 1007

    BTT. Change to WTS.
    Joe,
    Garden Grove, Ca. 92840

    Comment

    • #3
      qswdef
      Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 426

      Ammo cans

      PM inbound.

      Comment

      • #4
        SoCal50Lover
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 1007

        No driving or shipping. Local pick up only. I'll spend more in gas meeting anyone then what I'm asking.
        Joe,
        Garden Grove, Ca. 92840

        Comment

        • #5
          sass2924
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 757

          Sent you an PM. If they are in good shape I will take all 5. Will meet you in GG.

          Comment

          • #6
            SoCal50Lover
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2008
            • 1007

            They are in good shape at least. I answered your PM. They are yours if you want them.
            Joe,
            Garden Grove, Ca. 92840

            Comment

            • #7
              qadsan
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2010
              • 22

              I'l take all 5 at the asking price if they're still available. I'm local and ready to buy.

              Comment

              • #8
                SoCal50Lover
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2008
                • 1007

                Sold. Thanks for the responses.
                Joe,
                Garden Grove, Ca. 92840

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1