Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Jando86
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 259

    ttt
    Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:17 AM.
    While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
    -Mr. Humble

    Comment

    • #17
      Jando86
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 259

      ttt
      Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:18 AM. Reason: lowered price
      While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
      -Mr. Humble

      Comment

      • #18
        Jando86
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 259

        1,010 rounds here actually.
        While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
        -Mr. Humble

        Comment

        • #19
          Edge
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 1568

          PM Sent
          "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's going to start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm getting paid. Mostly if I'm getting paid."

          "You sir are ignorant and it appears willfully so." - Kestryll

          "I was thinking about it the other day, and realized that I've only got three real emotional states: Happy, angry and none." - M.Sage

          Comment

          • #20
            Lone_Gunman
            Calguns Addict
            • Jan 2009
            • 8396

            Dood. If you keep bumpin your thread its gonna get locked. Rules are one bump per 24 hours. Just sayin.

            Comment

            • #21
              Jando86
              Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 259

              ttt
              Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:18 AM.
              While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
              -Mr. Humble

              Comment

              • #22
                Jando86
                Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 259

                ttt
                Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:18 AM.
                While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                -Mr. Humble

                Comment

                • #23
                  Jando86
                  Member
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 259


                  hi
                  Last edited by Jando86; 04-08-2010, 12:10 PM.
                  While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                  -Mr. Humble

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    Jando86
                    Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 259

                    out for the day, will check pms in the mornin-

                    have a safe Saturday CGners
                    While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                    -Mr. Humble

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      Jando86
                      Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 259

                      ttt
                      Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:18 AM.
                      While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                      -Mr. Humble

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        Jando86
                        Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 259

                        ttt
                        Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:18 AM.
                        While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                        -Mr. Humble

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          zeke2517
                          Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 317

                          thoughts pending
                          Matt 5:9

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            RAAK_FJ
                            Member
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 313

                            pm sent
                            ---

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              Jando86
                              Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 259

                              sold
                              Last edited by Jando86; 07-19-2010, 11:59 PM.
                              While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                              -Mr. Humble

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                Jando86
                                Member
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 259

                                ttt
                                Last edited by Jando86; 07-08-2010, 1:18 AM.
                                While I don't love Ebay/PayPal, it's sorta like having an ugly wife who is a great cook, always wants kinky sex, thinks you deserve to buy lotsa guns and go hunting for the whole fall & winter BUT wants 10% of your money to spend on PETA.
                                -Mr. Humble

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1