WTS, but will trade for something worthwhile
1. Approximately 300 rounds of 8mm mauser ammo. Each round has the FS 1943 7.9 headstamp with the crescent/star logo. 99% of the ammo is on stripper clips and in bandoliers. A few loose rounds will go with the package. $75 shipped.
2. 350 rounds of 7.63 mauser ammo. Each round has the "SBP 7.63" headstamp. Comes in (7) sealed styrofoam containers. Asking $120.00 OBO shipped.
3. 250 rounds of .357 magnum ammo. 200 rounds of American Eagle 158 grain jacketed soft point. 50 rounds of Winchester 145 grain silvertip hollow point. The cardboard boxes are beat up due to being taped together (I know, thought it was a good idea). Ammo and plastic trays are pristine. Asking $100.00 OBO shipped.
Again, these are just asking prices. If you don't like my price, make an offer. I cannot be offended. If you are interested in a trade, let me know.
I also have a bunch of .22 and 7.62 x 39 if you are looking.
All ammo located in Victorville area. Thanks again!
1. Approximately 300 rounds of 8mm mauser ammo. Each round has the FS 1943 7.9 headstamp with the crescent/star logo. 99% of the ammo is on stripper clips and in bandoliers. A few loose rounds will go with the package. $75 shipped.
2. 350 rounds of 7.63 mauser ammo. Each round has the "SBP 7.63" headstamp. Comes in (7) sealed styrofoam containers. Asking $120.00 OBO shipped.
3. 250 rounds of .357 magnum ammo. 200 rounds of American Eagle 158 grain jacketed soft point. 50 rounds of Winchester 145 grain silvertip hollow point. The cardboard boxes are beat up due to being taped together (I know, thought it was a good idea). Ammo and plastic trays are pristine. Asking $100.00 OBO shipped.
Again, these are just asking prices. If you don't like my price, make an offer. I cannot be offended. If you are interested in a trade, let me know.
I also have a bunch of .22 and 7.62 x 39 if you are looking.
All ammo located in Victorville area. Thanks again!


Comment