Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS/WTT: Moved

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ding126
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 4393

    WTS/WTT: Moved

    Moved to an updated Thread
    Last edited by Ding126; 01-12-2010, 8:52 AM.
    sigpic
  • #2
    professionalcoyotehunter
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 12805

    Are they hollow points? I keep selling all the Rp's I find at cost or less and keep trying to find HP.

    Comment

    • #3
      Bryan16
      Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 457

      I drive from Sac to the Bay Area constantly so maybe if there are no other takers I can meet you at the Fairfield In N Out or something. I have a good stock of .22 right now but could always add to it.

      Comment

      • #4
        Ding126
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 4393

        Originally posted by professionalcoyotehunter
        Are they hollow points? I keep selling all the Rp's I find at cost or less and keep trying to find HP.
        I believe they are solid..I will look when I get home tonight.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          ronin16
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2008
          • 774

          Sellers GTG don't hesitate! I wish I could snag these

          Comment

          • #6
            RangemasterP226
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2007
            • 941

            Trade offer sent!
            Last edited by RangemasterP226; 01-06-2010, 9:52 PM.

            Comment

            • #7
              Ding126
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2008
              • 4393

              bump all pm's replied
              sigpic

              Comment

              • #8
                2DoorImpala
                Veteran Member
                • Jun 2009
                • 4698

                a lil too far from my reach :\..

                Comment

                • #9
                  ranger13
                  Member
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 465

                  I'll take three boxes.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Ding126
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 4393

                    several " I'll take it " and no contact from takers
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Dekker
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 1866

                      Wait, so when you say 22.00(w/shipping) the shipping is already included in the price? Just have to make sure, I made a mistake yesterday with another seller who had it written like that and I thought he said it's $$$ with shipping, as in already included but it wasn't.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Ding126
                        Veteran Member
                        • Apr 2008
                        • 4393

                        Originally posted by Dekker
                        Wait, so when you say 22.00(w/shipping) the shipping is already included in the price? Just have to make sure, I made a mistake yesterday with another seller who had it written like that and I thought he said it's $$$ with shipping, as in already included but it wasn't.
                        These packs are selling for about 18.00..Mine cost 22.00 because of the shipping from texas
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ding126
                          Veteran Member
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 4393

                          bump
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            CalNRA
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 8686

                            ever swing by Pinole area say near In-n-Out? I would like a box or 2 if you are down this way.

                            I have a few positive feedbacks.....
                            Originally posted by cvigue
                            This is not rocket surgery.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              A-Ron
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 569

                              If you make it closer to Elk Grove (Davis?), I can meet you for the remaining boxes...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1