Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pietrob92
    Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 427

    SOLD

    SOLD
    Last edited by pietrob92; 01-06-2010, 10:44 AM. Reason: SOLD
  • #2
    Rooftop Voter
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 841

    where are you located?
    I pledge allegiance to the Eagle with the MP5 of the United Police States of America, and to the fallen Republic which once stood, the New World Order under our new overlords, divided, with tyranny and injustice for all.
    Enthusiast

    Comment

    • #3
      bombadillo
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2007
      • 14810

      free bump for great ammo. I loved it and it was really accurate out of my xd9sc. Hot little rounds too.

      Comment

      • #4
        pietrob92
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 427

        Im located in Glendale

        Comment

        • #5
          pietrob92
          Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 427

          bump

          Comment

          • #6
            MilkManLA
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 25

            Pm sent

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1