Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dillon RL550B reloader

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • adiksaputok
    Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 172

    Dillon RL550B reloader

    brand new Dillon RL550B reloader for sale brand new unopened box choose conversion kit 40cal or 45acp exactly what you get in Dillon but cheaper and no shipping if picked up in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Glendale Area lets meet...$390- thanks
  • #2
    Gio
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 10251

    This should go quick

    -Gio
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment

    • #3
      dellgsg5
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 706

      This is a good deal.

      Comment

      • #4
        bubbapug1
        Calguns Addict
        • Nov 2008
        • 7958

        I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!!
        I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

        Comment

        • #5
          IsaOro
          Banned
          • Jun 2008
          • 111

          Originally posted by bubbapug1
          I can't believe it hasn't sold yet!!
          Its only been 2 minutes. LOL!!!!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            bubbapug1
            Calguns Addict
            • Nov 2008
            • 7958

            whisky Tango Foxtrot...
            Last edited by bubbapug1; 12-22-2009, 5:22 PM. Reason: removed I'll take it
            I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

            Comment

            • #7
              bubbapug1
              Calguns Addict
              • Nov 2008
              • 7958

              I'll take it

              Due to logsitics issues I can't buy this.
              Last edited by bubbapug1; 12-22-2009, 6:12 PM. Reason: removed I'll take it
              I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

              Comment

              • #8
                Gio
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2008
                • 10251

                Didn't you just sell a 550 like a week or two ago? Nice pick up if indeed you were first in line

                -Gio
                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                Comment

                • #9
                  bubbapug1
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7958

                  And yes I sold one two weeks ago, but its christmas and I want one....!!!
                  Last edited by bubbapug1; 12-22-2009, 5:22 PM.
                  I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    doodoostain
                    Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 321

                    2nd in line.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jstasnk
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 524

                      3rd in line for $390. PM'd

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        adiksaputok
                        Member
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 172

                        1st dillon with 45acp conversion SPF to Bubbapug1
                        2nd dillon Doodoostain and Jstank whoever calls me first will get the 2nd 550 and got to choose conversion kit 40 or 45. pm sent...thanks

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          adiksaputok
                          Member
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 172

                          awaits doodoostain for the last on with 45conversion
                          1st 550 SPF to Bubbapug1 with 45 cal conversion
                          2nd 550 SPF to Jstank with 40cal conversion

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bubbapug1
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7958

                            Guys, I can't hook up with the seller due to distance issues on my part so unit #1 is back on the market.
                            Last edited by bubbapug1; 12-22-2009, 6:13 PM.
                            I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              adiksaputok
                              Member
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 172

                              #1 SOLD delivered to bubbapug1 finally found a place to deliver thanks G..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1