Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

All sold. thanks.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • imtnt10
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 667

    All sold. thanks.

    I'm getting into reloading and want to get rid of some of my factory ammo. I'm selling the 22lr because I don't shoot it anymore. I'm cleaning out 2 ammo lockers and will post stuff as I go through it.
    I live in Rancho Cucamonga and want to do the FTF transaction locally. I am not a delivery service so don't ask for me to deliver it or for a discount at the same time. Also if you feel it necessary to send me a message saying it cost "X" at a certain location then please go there and buy it. Remember if you want it say "I'll take it"....until you send me a pm or post it in the thread....its still for sale to someone else. Thanks for looking. Not interested in trades or shipping the ammo. Prices are firm. Cash is preferred but I can do discreet paypal if the buyer pays the 3% fee.

    Thanks for looking.


    1. Federal .22 LR 550 round value pack, 36 grain copper plated hollow points
    Sold

    2. Brown Bear .223 remington
    Sold

    3. Winchester 9 mm luger 147 grain JHP Personal Protection, 50 rounds in a
    box
    Sold

    4. Winchester 9 mm luger 115 grain FMJ Target/Range Ammo, 100 rounds in
    a box
    All sold

    5. Winchester 45 Auto 230 Grain JHP Personal Protection Ammo, 50 Rounds in
    a box
    All Sold



    These I want to sell in full unopened cases - not parting these out:

    1. PMC 223 Remington
    PMC Bronze 20 round box----1000 rounds total
    55 Grain FMJ-BT
    Sold

    2. Wolf 7.62x39 FMJ
    122 Grain LCB Bimetal Jacket Steel Case Berdan Primed Non Corrosive
    20 round boxes-----1000 rounds total
    Sold
    Last edited by imtnt10; 01-07-2010, 7:43 PM. Reason: Sold some items
    I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
    Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

    You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White
  • #2
    gunnut57
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 165

    PM sent on the .223

    Comment

    • #3
      imtnt10
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 667

      TTT

      TTT
      I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
      Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

      You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

      Comment

      • #4
        imtnt10
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 667

        bump

        bump
        I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
        Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

        You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

        Comment

        • #5
          imtnt10
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 667

          TTT

          TTT
          I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
          Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

          You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

          Comment

          • #6
            imtnt10
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 667

            TTT

            TTT
            I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
            Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

            You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

            Comment

            • #7
              imtnt10
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 667

              got ammo?

              why yes I do.
              I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
              Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

              You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

              Comment

              • #8
                Street_soldier
                Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 360

                are you going to be near l.a soon?

                Comment

                • #9
                  imtnt10
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 667

                  TTT

                  TTT
                  I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
                  Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

                  You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    imtnt10
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 667

                    bump

                    bump
                    I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
                    Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

                    You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      toopercentmlk
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 1257

                      Free bump, sending PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        imtnt10
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 667

                        bump

                        bump
                        I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
                        Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

                        You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          imtnt10
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 667

                          bump it

                          bump it
                          I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
                          Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

                          You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            imtnt10
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 667

                            TTT

                            TTT
                            I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!
                            Clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

                            You can't fix stupid.-----Ron White

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              EXTRA300
                              Junior Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 29

                              pm sent on .223 ammo

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1