500 rounds of Wolf 7.62 x .39 for $120 in San Francisco. Sale only in San Francisco. No delivery or ship. I do not know much about other than it come in a black box.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Withdrawn
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
You have a PM. -
Sweet deal, I wish you were So Cal!sigpicComment
-
I'll take it"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."Comment
-
Sold to Zombiekiller. UPCfamily, I may have another 500 to sell. I will let you know.Comment
-
Hey any more left?sigpic
Originally posted by JpachJust do what M Sage and others have said to do, they know what theyr talkin about. Just dont urinate in your barrel and expect ur rifle to be ok. My buddy and I recently went shooting and he shot corrosive yugo ammo through his Mosin and figured he could just piss in the barrel and call it a day. Several days later the bolt was rusted shut but I guess the fouling wasnt TOO bad.Comment
-
bump.....buyer not shipping- I'm out"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory...."Comment
-
Is it HP or FMJ?Comment
-
Bump back up for sale.Comment
-
-
bumpComment
-
bumpComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,762
Posts: 25,151,422
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23593 users online. 115 members and 23478 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment