Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thanksgiving Ammo!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • prc104
    Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 427

    Thanksgiving Ammo!!

    I'd also be interested in trading ammo for firearms or firearm related items. Especially Nightforce or US Optics scopes.

    $960.00 for 3000 rounds (1-Lot), Bulk Packed Federal LC 55grain FMJ 5.56, includes ammo cans. Great range training ammo or plinking ammo. Local pickup in 92504, no shipping, will not break up lot, multiple lots available.




    $1,100.00 for 3000 Rounds, Winchester Ranger .223 64 grain, Power Point Tip which is a lead tip. Retail box packed. Super reliable, excellent for hunting, very accurate. Local pickup in 92504, no shipping, will not break up lot, multiple lots available.



    $450.00 1000 Round Case, Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124 grain GDHP
    Local pickup in 92504, no shipping, will not break up lot, multiple lots available.




    $380.00 for 1,000 rounds, Model No. R357M7, 110Gr. .357 Mag SJHP
    Local pickup in 92504, no shipping, will not break up lot, multiple lots available.







    Thanks!!
    Last edited by prc104; 11-24-2009, 6:56 PM. Reason: typing error
    Know what's right, To know what's wrong.
  • #2
    edosan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 525

    Anybody need Fiocchi 9mm 123 Grain +P+

    Comment

    • #3
      dskell
      Senior Member
      • May 2009
      • 825

      Quite a collection there.

      Bump for a fellow 92504'r!

      Comment

      • #4
        Bigballaizm
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 3109

        Now thats a lot of ammo! If you decide to split-up lots PRC, please let me know. Thanx.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          hardrivr
          Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 356

          That's a lot of ammo... let me know if you decide to split at least down to 1000 rounds of the .223
          "I've got Sole but I'm not a Soldier" I'm only here to protect what I believe in...

          Comment

          • #6
            xYourLocalAR15x
            Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 409

            why dont us 3 purchase a 1,000 rounds each?

            Comment

            • #7
              hardrivr
              Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 356

              like I said, someone keep me in the loop, I'm sure I can be good for something!
              "I've got Sole but I'm not a Soldier" I'm only here to protect what I believe in...

              Comment

              • #8
                cgseanp1
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 4651

                Originally posted by xYourLocalAR15x
                why dont us 3 purchase a 1,000 rounds each?
                320 for 1000 rounds Federal .223 is a good deal. I'd get in on deal but I'm broke and don't have an AR right now

                Comment

                • #9
                  faust858
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 71

                  Interested in the $960.00 for 3000 rounds (1-Lot), Bulk Packed Federal LC 55grain FMJ 5.56. PM being sent.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    NorCalMama
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 2970

                    Originally posted by edosan
                    Anybody need Fiocchi 9mm 123 Grain +P+
                    Where you at?
                    Originally posted by ChrisTKHarris
                    I'm not a big fan of VAG.
                    Originally posted by M. Sage
                    Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
                    Originally posted by bruceflinch
                    F the World Bank
                    F the UN &
                    F Obama


                    Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Bigballaizm
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 3109

                      Originally posted by edosan
                      Anybody need Fiocchi 9mm 123 Grain +P+
                      Originally posted by NorCalMama
                      Where you at?
                      He is in So Cal, San Gabriel, West Covina, Pasadena, Cerritos area....
                      Not cool to thread jack!
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Hollow Grind
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 1091

                        The Gold Dot 9mm is listed as 147 grain, but the picture shows 124 grain. If it's 124, would any Calgunners be interested in splitting a case? If so, shoot me a PM.
                        You rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again. What don't kill you make you more strong!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          prc104
                          Member
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 427

                          Gold Dot

                          Description of the Gold Dot is fixed, thanks for spotting that!
                          Know what's right, To know what's wrong.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Hollow Grind
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 1091

                            My pleasure - do you offer a proofreading discount? Is the Gold Dot +P?
                            You rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again. What don't kill you make you more strong!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ott1
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1882

                              Anyone want to split 3000rds of Winchester Ranger .223?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1