Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Remington Primers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oldcodger44
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 72

    Remington Primers

    I have some primers to sell. Just got hold of some Remington small pistol, large pistol and small rifle primers. I don't know where I placed the ad here on Calguns. I may have put it in wrong thread.
    I am in San Marcos / Escondido area. want to sell FTF.

    Remington small pistol 40.00 per 1000
    " large pistol 40.00 per 1000
    " " small rifle 40.00 per 1000

    I am down to 1000 sm. pistol, 3000 large pistol, and I think I have 12000 small rifle
  • #2
    Bonecrusher
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 1273

    PM Sent on the last 1000 small pistol and 1000 small rifle.
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

    Comment

    • #3
      ireload
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 2589

      Damn I snoozed and lost on this one. Small pistol primers that is.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1