Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: .40 cal. Snake Shot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BC9696
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 2034

    WTB: .40 cal. Snake Shot

    FTF or mail...no matter. Got any?
    Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

    The U.S. city with the most restrictive gun laws in the nation, Washington, D.C., has the highest murder rate at 24 per 100,000.
    The state with the most unrestrictive gun regulations, Vermont, has the lowest murder rate at 0.48 per 100,000.
  • #2
    Seesm
    Calguns Addict
    • Nov 2008
    • 7812

    I have some and the store near my home has some on the shelf.

    How many boxes do you want?

    I think it has 12 or 20 rds in the box I forget it is in boxes...

    Not super high priced but you do not get a bunch of rds either.

    Just PM me.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1