Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB:.22lr bulk packs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Steve G
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 1931

    WTB:.22lr bulk packs

    Looking for .22lr Federal bulk packs or any other, must be copper plated. In Sherman Oaks. Let me know what you have!
  • #2
    joaoalegre
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 221

    wrong forum ... should be moved to WTB

    Comment

    • #3
      glockwise2000
      Veteran Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 2534

      PM inbound.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Copy and paste this bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.!!!

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Steve G
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2005
        • 1931

        Originally posted by glockwise2000
        PM inbound.

        Back at ya!

        Comment

        • #5
          whatmeworry
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 708

          Try this http://www.cabelas.com/p-00659152169...roduct-reviews

          (as posted on another tread I now cannot find)
          Originally posted by Kestryll
          ......yes I'm an idiot

          Comment

          • #6
            sephy
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2007
            • 1146

            +1 to Cabelas. I ordered my box last night.

            Comment

            • #7
              Steve G
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2005
              • 1931

              bump

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1