Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold - Moderator, please delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bopper
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2008
    • 711

    Sold - Moderator, please delete

    ALL SOLD
    For Sale or Trade:
    (6) (4) 333 Winchester 22lr- 36gr. copper plated hollow points - 1280 fps $SOLD
    (2) 555 Winchester 22lr- 36gr. copper plated hollow points - 1280 fps $SOLD

    Willing to trade for:
    Federal 550 or 375rd 22lr Value Packs
    .45 ACP ball factory loads, brass cased in bulk

    FTF in the following locations: Temecula, Corona, Fontana, Riverside, Escondido, Anahiem Hills

    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Bopper; 10-17-2009, 11:45 AM. Reason: Updating listing
  • #2
    Bopper
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2008
    • 711

    bump

    Comment

    • #3
      Bopper
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jul 2008
      • 711

      Now for Trade or Sale

      Comment

      • #4
        Bopper
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jul 2008
        • 711

        PM's replied, quantities updated

        Comment

        • #5
          Bopper
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jul 2008
          • 711

          bump

          Comment

          • #6
            team1320
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 883

            any pictures of this?
            Team 1320 est.1996

            NRA MEMBER

            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
            -Thomas Jefferson

            The hardest part about a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

            Comment

            • #7
              mcat707
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2009
              • 2346

              If you are ever in the Bay Area or Sacramento area let me know. I have both the Federal 550 and Federal 325 Automatch 22lr's I would trade with ya. I've always wanted to try the Winchester brand 22's.

              Comment

              • #8
                Bopper
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Jul 2008
                • 711

                Originally posted by mcat707
                If you are ever in the Bay Area or Sacramento area let me know. I have both the Federal 550 and Federal 325 Automatch 22lr's I would trade with ya. I've always wanted to try the Winchester brand 22's.
                I may be there in Nov but thinking these will be gone by then. I'll definitely keep it mind. Thank you.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bopper
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 711

                  Originally posted by team1320
                  any pictures of this?
                  Here are some commercial box shots.

                  Do you need to see a picture of my ammo???
                  Last edited by Bopper; 05-04-2013, 3:17 PM.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    StraightShooter
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 2189

                    How often are you in temecula?

                    Brandon M.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      STiiBS
                      Senior Member
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 1679

                      I will take all of the .22LR Ammo for $ 120 FTF. I can meet you in Corona. IMed you for Contact Info.
                      Two is One, One is None...

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Bopper
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 711

                        Originally posted by StraightShooter
                        How often are you in temecula?
                        Pretty much everyday unless I'm traveling on business.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Bopper
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          CGN Contributor
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 711

                          All Sold. Thank you

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1