delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
X
-
Be willing to break up a case? I'd be interested in 500. -
Hey TZL, let's see if josh will work with us on this one. . .Comment
-
Is this still available please?The below ammunition is available. I live in Pittsburg and work in the Oakland hills. We can meet anywhere along that path.
I am willing to ship, PM me your zip code and how much you are interested in and I will get you a shipment quote. I will pay the first $5.00 for shipping.
Cash, money order, or very discreet PayPal +3% accepted.
PPU62F PRVI 223 Rem 62gr FMJBT Ammunition
$8.50 per 20 round box
$410.00 per 1000 round case
JoshsigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,560
Posts: 25,149,172
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27506 users online. 117 members and 27389 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment