Hello Cal Gunners, I have both 9mm and 5.56 ammo for sale.
[500rds] LAX Ammo 9mm Luger, 115gr., Newly manufactured steel ammo with a copper finish. Was told guys love it and burn a 1,000 rounds on the range without any stopages.
Price: $160
[500 rds] Hornady Frontier 5.56, 55gr, FMJ. Brand new, still in bulk box.
Price: $360
Located in I.E. Will only sell 500 rds per month.
Primarly interested in cash, but might consider trades for Pmag 10/30s, plate carriers w/ plates, laser range finders, shot timers, etc.
[500rds] LAX Ammo 9mm Luger, 115gr., Newly manufactured steel ammo with a copper finish. Was told guys love it and burn a 1,000 rounds on the range without any stopages.
Price: $160
[500 rds] Hornady Frontier 5.56, 55gr, FMJ. Brand new, still in bulk box.
Price: $360
Located in I.E. Will only sell 500 rds per month.
Primarly interested in cash, but might consider trades for Pmag 10/30s, plate carriers w/ plates, laser range finders, shot timers, etc.

Comment