Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1000 rounds wolf 9mm ammo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travism
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 194

    1000 rounds wolf 9mm ammo

    still wrapped in bulk plastic all 10 boxes $150

    travismartois@hotmail.com
  • #2
    chickenfried
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 7160

    location?
    Originally posted by victor1echo
    Hollywood is satan!!!!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      ivanimal
      Janitors assistant
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Sep 2002
      • 14365

      In a Ford out near the Lake.
      "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
      Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
      NRA lifetime member

      Comment

      • #4
        chickenfried
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 7160

        dah no longer interested. Not because he's in riverside, because of the ford.
        Last edited by chickenfried; 07-17-2009, 12:51 AM.
        Originally posted by victor1echo
        Hollywood is satan!!!!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          ELEVENTH HOUR
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 1426

          Location??
          Last edited by ELEVENTH HOUR; 07-17-2009, 1:08 AM.
          1911-The most beautiful delivery system for 230 Grains of lead.

          Comment

          • #6
            ivanimal
            Janitors assistant
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Sep 2002
            • 14365

            Originally posted by chickenfried
            dah no longer interested. Not because he's in riverside, because of the ford.
            LOL dont let me scare you away I was jivin with your location.
            "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
            Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
            NRA lifetime member

            Comment

            • #7
              ivanimal
              Janitors assistant
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Sep 2002
              • 14365

              His IP was no help. Try his email address I guess.
              "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
              Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
              NRA lifetime member

              Comment

              • #8
                chickenfried
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2005
                • 7160

                He said in a previous post his location is riverside. I knew you was Jk'ing.
                Originally posted by victor1echo
                Hollywood is satan!!!!
                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  ivanimal
                  Janitors assistant
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Sep 2002
                  • 14365

                  Originally posted by chickenfried
                  He said in a previous post his location is riverside. I knew you was Jk'ing.
                  I figerd
                  "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
                  Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
                  NRA lifetime member

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    unclejesse
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 844

                    1000 rounds wolf 9mm ammo for $150

                    pm sent

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Hoolpe
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 706

                      I'll take it if the first guy backs out.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Splinter
                        Senior Member
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 513

                        I sent him an email claiming it yesterday but no response?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          imtheomegaman
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 1354

                          Originally posted by unclejesse
                          1000 rounds wolf 9mm ammo for $150

                          pm sent
                          I'm betting he meant 500 rounds, 10 boxes.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Ezekiel2000
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 856

                            Originally posted by imtheomegaman
                            I'm betting he meant 500 rounds, 10 boxes.
                            I was thinking the same thing. I've never seen 100 round boxes of wolf, but I have seen plenty of the 50 round boxes.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1