Delete.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Delete
***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller!
***Tags: None -
Delete.
Delete.***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller!
*** -
Delete
Delete.***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller!
***Comment
-
Unobtanium Winchester Ranger RA556B 5.56 - Corona
I'm looking to sell some of the best barrier blind 5.56 to hit the market, the Winchester Ranger RA556B 64 grain bonded 5.56. This round was very hard to find Pre-Covid and now these are practically non-existent so this is probably your only chance to buy it. Pre-Covid this ammo would sell around $2 per round. I have 254 rounds total I'm asking for $400 for the whole lot. I'm located in Corona and will meet at a local FFL.***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller!
***Comment
-
Delete
Delete.Last edited by syntaxerror; 11-06-2020, 4:13 PM.***PSA: Don't be that guy and post "Contact me, I'm interested". Dummy, YOU'RE the one who's interested. YOU contact the seller!
***Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,413
Posts: 25,147,580
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20442 users online. 100 members and 20342 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment