Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Empty brass 4 sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • statb
    Junior Member
    • May 2009
    • 10

    Empty brass 4 sale

    I have 2000 rounds of 40 brass and
    1000 rounds of 9mm brass all polished and still have primers in place
    In bags of 100
    Make offer all or parts of 100, dont really know what they are worth, you pay postage also
    Send me a PM or email
    jcollins10@dc.rr.com
    Sorry i forgot i needed a price How about $5.00 per 100
    They are also mixed head stamps
    In lower desert palm Springs area
    Last edited by statb; 05-25-2009, 9:59 AM. Reason: Area
  • #2
    ivanimal
    Janitors assistant
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Sep 2002
    • 14365

    Post a price or I delete it.
    "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
    Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
    NRA lifetime member

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1