Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    josh4mc
    Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 164

    Sunday Funday bump

    Comment

    • #17
      saiga101
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 561

      Anybody wanna split 1k of the 62gr???? Pm me i can pick up

      Comment

      • #18
        josh4mc
        Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 164

        Your case is ready for pick up Saiga!




        A member inquired if the M193 was magnetic. It is not.
        Last edited by josh4mc; 06-01-2009, 10:49 PM.

        Comment

        • #19
          Seesm
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2008
          • 7812

          Originally posted by josh4mc
          The below ammunition is available. I live in Pittsburg and work in the Oakland hills. We can meet anywhere along that path.

          I am willing to ship, PM me your zip code and how much you are interested in and I will get you a shipment quote.

          Cash, money order, or very discreet PayPal +3% accepted.

          PRVI Partizan 5.56 M193 55GR FMJBT AMMUNITION

          $9.50 per 20 round box
          $465.00 per 1000 round case



          PPU62F PRVI 223 Rem 62gr FMJBT Ammunition

          $9.50 per 20 round box
          $465.00 per 1000 round case



          Josh
          Interested in .223 need any motorcycle parts for trade?

          Comment

          • #20
            josh4mc
            Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 164

            Originally posted by Seesm
            Interested in .223 need any motorcycle parts for trade?
            Got rid of all my motorcycles! I actually have a bunch of parts I need to get rid of too....

            Comment

            • #21
              josh4mc
              Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 164

              lunch bump!

              Comment

              • #22
                josh4mc
                Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 164

                btt

                Comment

                • #23
                  josh4mc
                  Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 164

                  Bump for new pricing!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1