delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
delete
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
delete
Last edited by Alpha Male; 03-21-2020, 10:25 PM. Reason: delete. cleaning up theread with prices adjusted.Tags: None -
Messaged :^)
"My opinions are based on my training, education, and experiences; other people may have different training, education, and experiences so they may have different opinions."
-Paul Harrell

-
it is from octane munitions and are reloads. I think they closed down before this California law. the boxes has there logoLast edited by Alpha Male; 10-23-2019, 11:22 AM.Comment
-
I am getting pmed. I apreciate it. I will mark pending.Comment
-
updated mosin gone.. pm me as alwaysComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,462
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12560 users online. 66 members and 12494 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment