Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.380 ACP

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vepr62
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 1216

    .380 ACP

    I've got one box of .380 ACP FMJ, WWB 100 rounds that got in when I was buying 9mm. Will trade for 150 rounds of WWB, or Blazer Brass 9mm. Local trade only. I am in Antelope, Sacramento area.
    Vasiliy
    Last edited by Vepr62; 04-29-2009, 7:46 PM.
  • #2
    FCinCA
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2006
    • 1692

    I'll take it!!

    Comment

    • #3
      TANK
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 833

      that was fast 4 minutes. wow watch out now
      "No man who refuses to bear arms in defense of his nation can give a sound reason why he should be allowed to live in a free country"
      T. Roosevelt

      Comment

      • #4
        Vepr62
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 1216

        local

        Pick-up in Sacramento area. I am not delivering it, I am not meeting anybody in another city... You need to come and get it.
        Vasiliy

        Comment

        • #5
          somelamename
          Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 149

          380 ammo

          If you still have it, I will come pick it up!

          Comment

          • #6
            Vepr62
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2006
            • 1216

            380

            FCinCA isn't buying it, somelamename next in line. Sending you a PM.
            Vasiliy

            Comment

            • #7
              Vepr62
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 1216

              .380

              Still available, no response from prospective buyer. Now TRADE only.
              V.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1