Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS: Once fired brass

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shooterjeff66
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 64

    WTS: Once fired brass

    I have once fired brass for sale, all brass clean, and tumbled.
    All prices INCLUDE shipping.

    9mm $40.00 per 1000ct Shipped
    40 cal. $40.00 per 1000ct Shipped
    Also have some 30-30 Brass make offer, This is also clean
    Tumbled brass, No Junk.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    (SOLD OUT FOR NOW. THANKS, JEFF)
    Last edited by shooterjeff66; 04-19-2009, 6:16 PM. Reason: to gain rep points
  • #2
    shooterjeff66
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 64

    30-30 sold pending funds.
    Thanks,
    Jeff

    Comment

    • #3
      mywytefeet
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 816

      Where in Nor Cal are you? If buyer's willing to meet would the brass be cheaper?

      Comment

      • #4
        shooterjeff66
        Junior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 64

        Shasta co. and yes I will knock off the $10.00 shipping. I can meet most of nor cal, I am a sales rep and travel from Santa Rosa north to Oregon state line. I do not get into the Sac area just Oroville, Chico. I-5, and 101.
        Thanks,
        Jeff

        Comment

        • #5
          shooterjeff66
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 64

          I need to build up my rep. temp price reduction.

          Dropped to $40.00 per 1000ct That includes shipping.

          Comment

          • #6
            jonny4523
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 3

            Originally posted by shooterjeff66
            Dropped to $40.00 per 1000ct That includes shipping.
            How much 9mm do you have?

            Comment

            • #7
              Ventura Guy
              Member
              • Oct 2008
              • 338

              1000 9mm
              1000 40 cal
              Paid you today.
              Thanks

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1