Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Varget avail. Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • r08ert209cali
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 1534

    Varget avail. Here


    For a good cause. gone again
    Last edited by r08ert209cali; 04-11-2009, 4:49 PM.

    I dunno, I've never been much for guns. I mean, sure, we have the usual gun by the door, another near the TV, one in the kitchen, and another in the bedroom...and several others laying around. For the most part though, we keep our home free of guns. We are peace loving folks.
  • #2
    SacramentoTDI
    Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 181

    PM sent
    www.TDIclub.com
    03' Golf
    Yes! It's a Diesel
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    • #3
      r08ert209cali
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 1534

      Varget and primers still available. small rifle primers are cci. large rifle primers are winchester. Donated again
      Last edited by r08ert209cali; 04-11-2009, 4:50 PM.

      I dunno, I've never been much for guns. I mean, sure, we have the usual gun by the door, another near the TV, one in the kitchen, and another in the bedroom...and several others laying around. For the most part though, we keep our home free of guns. We are peace loving folks.

      Comment

      • #4
        Sky_DiveR
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2008
        • 3017

        Gone again

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1