Sold
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sold
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Hi Greg: I'm in Morgan Hill and interested in the entire case...but your pricing is is the same as Target Sports USA. If you can come down a little in price I'm your buyer. If interested just ping my email. Thx. jallanmccarthy@gmail.comComment
-
Hi Spacedout44. The ammo you quoted is different than what I am selling. Target Sports USA is selling the P40HST1B for $299.80 which is the same price I am selling P40HST1. I think the difference is the nickel plated casing vs. a brass casing. I am selling the nickel plated brass casing ammo for the same price as their brass casing ammo. They list the ammo I am selling at $459.80 and they are out of stock. Email pinged.GregComment
-
I will take the case and I am located in San Jose
PM sent with my contact #Last edited by SilverBandit; 12-05-2017, 8:51 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,613
Posts: 25,149,719
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25560 users online. 141 members and 25419 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment