Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

All Sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shanghai guy
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 562

    All Sold

    FS in Costa Mesa/FV area. South Ontario near 60 freeway ok too, Monday thru Friday.

    1 x sealed spam can of 440 rounds, Hungarian 147 gr light ball FMJ, 7.62 x 54R, manufactured in 1982. SOLD

    A. 1 x sealed spam can of 440 rounds, Soviet 7.62 x 54R, factory 188 code manufactured in 1973, $149. SOLD


    B. IMI 77 gr 5.56 mm SMK OTM LR Mod 1 Razor Core ammunition. 240 rounds in 20 round boxes in ammo cans.

    2 cans available, $160 each. OR... get both cans, 480 rounds total, $300. SOLD

    C. 400-rounds of new production, non-corrosive, 196 gr Prvi Partizan 8 mm SP ammunition, as-received from SGAmmo. $175
    SOLD

    D. 15 round boxes of Yugoslav 8 mm Mauser ammunition, half of it dated 1999, 1/4 dated 1982, and the rest dated 1979. Brass case, non-magnetic and range-friendly. 35 boxes/525 rounds together for $236. SOLD

    First unconditional "I'll take it" posted here, gets it. Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Shanghai guy; 10-01-2017, 11:27 AM.
    My ignore list is so big that sometimes, I will click on a thread and there's literally nothing there.
  • #2
    Mrmauserjerry
    Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 274

    i'll take the remainder of the 8mm. Text message incoming

    Comment

    • #3
      n.y.p.t
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 69

      I'll take 8mm ammo. Per pm

      Comment

      • #4
        hellsyphon
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2015
        • 45

        I'll take all 480 of the IMI 5.56 Razercore.

        Comment

        • #5
          Duke
          Member
          • Mar 2014
          • 217

          54r pm sent

          Comment

          • #6
            Duke
            Member
            • Mar 2014
            • 217

            7.62 x 54r can "ill take it"

            Comment

            • #7
              Shanghai guy
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 562

              Hungarian 54R added, 9/22
              My ignore list is so big that sometimes, I will click on a thread and there's literally nothing there.

              Comment

              • #8
                Shanghai guy
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2012
                • 562

                Bump
                My ignore list is so big that sometimes, I will click on a thread and there's literally nothing there.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Shanghai guy
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 562

                  btt
                  My ignore list is so big that sometimes, I will click on a thread and there's literally nothing there.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Shanghai guy
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 562

                    Bump
                    My ignore list is so big that sometimes, I will click on a thread and there's literally nothing there.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Shanghai guy
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2012
                      • 562

                      Price reduction
                      My ignore list is so big that sometimes, I will click on a thread and there's literally nothing there.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        caoluu
                        Junior Member
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 17

                        I'll take it, surplus Hungarian 7.62 x 54R spam can
                        Last edited by caoluu; 09-27-2017, 9:58 PM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1