Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD THANKS AGAIN.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 45guru6918
    Member
    • Sep 2015
    • 474

    SOLD THANKS AGAIN.

    Also i got alot of people asking over pm if i know any history on who loads it, to answer any and all future question as to who loads or any specs on it. I have no idea like i stated above it was bought from a gun show in vallejo at a stand thats about all i can tell you. Ive personally shot roughly 300 rounds of it with no issue thru a m&p sheild and a cz75 and that is about as much as i know.
    Last edited by 45guru6918; 11-24-2016, 10:50 AM.
  • #2
    MontClaire
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 4859

    Will take it in SF.

    Comment

    • #3
      JMZ
      Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 192

      I'll take it in Walnut Creek

      Comment

      • #4
        Glockx22RTS
        Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 128

        Next in line!

        Comment

        • #5
          TC415
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2016
          • 57

          Next in line as well! Will take in SF
          WTS: Daniel Defense V5 Complete Upper NEW

          Comment

          • #6
            PackersFan26
            Member
            • Feb 2016
            • 185

            Man. Wish I saw this sooner. I guess I'll be 5th backup in case the first 4 happen to fall through. Lol
            WTS/WTT Mini Drone System
            Please click the link below for a great deal!
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1181101

            Comment

            • #7
              45guru6918
              Member
              • Sep 2015
              • 474

              Bump get them today.

              Comment

              • #8
                plumbworker
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 606

                ill take it pm sent!

                Comment

                • #9
                  avalon42
                  Member
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 250



                  Dang what a great deal. Lucky Nor Cal folks.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1