sold
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sold.
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
PM sent on 223 & 308 -
50 beowulf
I'll take the 50 beowulfComment
-
Pm'dsigpic
Faith- Family- Friends- Firearms... What else do you need???Comment
-
TTT. Back up for sale. Buyer was a no show.Comment
-
-
-
I'll take all but the .50 per our texts. See you soon.Comment
-
rifle ammo
If sale falls through i will take 308 and 223Comment
-
As did the quantity.Comment
-
I've pm'd twice with no reply.
I'll pass.sigpic
Faith- Family- Friends- Firearms... What else do you need???Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,720
Posts: 25,150,802
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15854 users online. 119 members and 15735 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment