Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Bcm coupon code?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BryZwei
    Member
    • Mar 2016
    • 199

    Bcm coupon code?

    Any Bravo Company coupon codes out there? Thanks
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
  • #2
    Need More Ammo
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 538

    lol

    Comment

    • #3
      AreWeFree
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 4558

      Use #GETREKT for quality 10% off

      Comment

      • #4
        joe_sun
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 1905

        Sometimes G&R Tactical has cheaper prices on BCM than BCM does. A couple of weeks ago I picked up a complete BFH KMR upper with Mod 4 Charging handle, Comp 0 and BCM BCG for about 140.00 less than the BCM website.

        Comment

        • #5
          smallwavebill
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 1100

          I one Time got bcm bcgs direct from Midwest industries cheaper than I ever saw them from bcm,, also exile machine has had kmr rails cheaper

          Comment

          • #6
            BryZwei
            Member
            • Mar 2016
            • 199

            Awesome thanks you guys. Looking to pick up a new rail so I will check those websites you guys recommended. Thanks again.
            "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

            Comment

            • #7
              rattlesnake_nm
              Banned
              • Jan 2011
              • 666

              Originally posted by BryZwei
              Awesome thanks you guys. Looking to pick up a new rail so I will check those websites you guys recommended. Thanks again.
              If you get the KMR, make sure you buy the "Alpha".

              Comment

              • #8
                BryZwei
                Member
                • Mar 2016
                • 199

                I'm planning on a kmr alpha "13, out of curiosity why do you recommend the alpha ?
                "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

                Comment

                • #9
                  redmarble
                  Member
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 223

                  Originally posted by joe_sun
                  Sometimes G&R Tactical has cheaper prices on BCM than BCM does. A couple of weeks ago I picked up a complete BFH KMR upper with Mod 4 Charging handle, Comp 0 and BCM BCG for about 140.00 less than the BCM website.

                  http://www.gandrtactical.com/
                  I also use www.exilemachine.net for BCM parts. I actually fint them cheaper than at GandRtactical most of the times.
                  Soi Chin-Gon

                  Beer, Explosives, and Food... can't beat that! -Anthony Bourdain

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    rattlesnake_nm
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 666

                    Originally posted by BryZwei
                    I'm planning on a kmr alpha "13, out of curiosity why do you recommend the alpha ?
                    It's a stronger aluminum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      redmarble
                      Member
                      • Jun 2014
                      • 223

                      I have the Alpha... It feels strong, solid, and light, just like my other handguards. I don't have the KMR, but I've read some not so good reviews, like them being made somewhat weak due to the metals being used (aluminum and magnesium alloy). And, also the high price and lack of inventory. They do seem to be light, though. This is the reason I went with the Alpha guard.
                      Soi Chin-Gon

                      Beer, Explosives, and Food... can't beat that! -Anthony Bourdain

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Afathobo13
                        Junior Member
                        • May 2015
                        • 69

                        If they have some in stock, try out RightToBear.com. They have decent prices, and my previous two orders took two days to arrive at my door.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BryZwei
                          Member
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 199

                          Short of the first message being the "lol" all of you guys helped tremendously. Gotta give Righttobear.com a +1 with them coming in at $179.99 on the kmr alpha 13" but the true winner here besides my pocket book was deffintly http://www.exilemachine.net, with a price of $160 bucks for the rail. Shipping was also only $9.99 compared to the $12.45 bcm and others wanted for my goodies. Thanks again you guys.
                          "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Need More Ammo
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 538

                            No problem! Glad we could help!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              BryZwei
                              Member
                              • Mar 2016
                              • 199

                              Lawls
                              "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1