Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • surveyor18
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2005
    • 87

    delete

    delete
    Last edited by surveyor18; 04-29-2015, 1:36 PM. Reason: delete
  • #2
    crazypopie1
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 524

    What did the beretta cost you?

    Comment

    • #3
      teg33
      Veteran Member
      • May 2013
      • 3441

      I'm not aware of any California Dick sport store selling guns

      Comment

      • #4
        RamonSJC
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Aug 2012
        • 1532

        Dicks Salinas was supposed to be selling hand guns sometime this year.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
        ~Albert Einstein

        "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
        ~Thomas Jefferson

        All I have in this world is my ball$ and my word, and I don't break them for no one.
        ~Scarface

        Comment

        • #5
          rg_1111@yahoo.com
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2003
          • 5753

          teg33,
          Yes some sell guns.

          Comment

          • #6
            vestax_75
            Junior Member
            • May 2013
            • 72

            Palmdale location sells guns

            Comment

            • #7
              coq
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 736

              Originally posted by surveyor18
              Dick's Sporting Goods: I just special ordered a Beretta Extreme in the store at the gun department
              Open a Dick's Credit Card and get 10% off and get 6% in rewards at the same time. Then :This week is $100 off a gun for $1000 or more
              Then do an online feedback on the transaction and get a $10 off coupon when you spend $40 or more
              If anyone was thinking about ordering or buying a gun off the rack now is the best time I have seen.
              Is that you, Dick?

              Comment

              • #8
                mchava
                Member
                • Jun 2011
                • 406

                Actually Dick's in Huntington Beach sells guns as well.

                Comment

                • #9
                  FNP45TACTICAL
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 705

                  How quickly we forget. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DICKS.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Nguyen
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 3000

                    Originally posted by FNP45TACTICAL
                    How quickly we forget. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM DICKS.
                    uw0tm8?


                    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
                    - Dianne Feinstein

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      pterrell
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 3576

                      Plenty of better places to spend my money. I'll pay a little more at a LGS than a national chain that abandons us any day of the week.
                      Dear ISIS, Texas is not known for their gun free zones.


                      Patches sold here. I am not affiliated with this page in any way.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SimonBirch
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 1124

                        The name of their store is exactly what they are. Don't support a sheep mentality business.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          crazypopie1
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 524

                          That is a smoking price!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            daorozco86
                            Member
                            • Jan 2014
                            • 376

                            I don't do Dick's...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              B.W.
                              Senior Member
                              • Feb 2013
                              • 785

                              remember , Dick's caved and stopped selling scary black rifles
                              NRA Life Member
                              AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1