Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Any midway discount codes?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bobula
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2007
    • 9386

    Any midway discount codes?

    I'm going to be placing an order, god leather is expensive
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

    Fascist pig....
  • #2
    giv1tatry
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 716

    the last one was until the 21st of september, so you barely missed it, it was for 20 bucks on a 300 dollar order. that sucks.
    My avatar is from 2007, i am now the proud owner of a set of visible abs.

    Comment

    • #3
      Nefarious
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2006
      • 2083

      Do you have your 03FFL on file with them?

      As far as a discount code though.... no ...sorry I dont have any
      sigpic
      **** Insert Disclaimer here for any past, present, and future posts. Dont get butt hurt, offended, or complain about an innocent mistake, information that is not 100% accurate, or sillyness mistaken for anything other than that ****

      Comment

      • #4
        Bobula
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2007
        • 9386

        Originally posted by Nefarious
        Do you have your 03FFL on file with them?

        As far as a discount code though.... no ...sorry I dont have any
        I do not, do they offer a discount for it?
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

        Fascist pig....

        Comment

        • #5
          Nefarious
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 2083

          Originally posted by Bobula
          I do not, do they offer a discount for it?
          !!!!!

          OHh man yea you need to send them a copy - I think Midway accepts a fax copy - like NOW!. You get a nice "dealer" discount from them and Brownells - and lots of other places. Theres a thread on here somewhere that had a list of all the places to fax/mail a copy of your FFL for discounts....
          sigpic
          **** Insert Disclaimer here for any past, present, and future posts. Dont get butt hurt, offended, or complain about an innocent mistake, information that is not 100% accurate, or sillyness mistaken for anything other than that ****

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1