Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cheap .45 ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krispkr
    Junior Member
    • May 2011
    • 25

    Cheap .45 ammo

    Factory new .45 Auto 230 gr RN TMJ $319/1000. Free shipping. In stock and ready to ship.



    Chris
    Jack Ross Ammunition
    775-857-1111
  • #2
    gono
    Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 381

    Under $300 shipped is cheap

    Comment

    • #3
      Cary1911
      Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 298

      Seems like a good deal to me. I bought 500 at gun show for $169+tax, granted it was Remington, but still I had to go there, pay entrance fee, and carry all that heavy ammo back to the car.... $319 shipped for 1000 rounds is a good deal as long as the ammo is good quality.

      Just my honest opinion.
      The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. -T.J.

      They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -B.F.

      Comment

      • #4
        ljgrasso
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 576

        Purchased a case of new .45 and have used in my MC Operator with no issues, also purchased a case of new 9MM for my Sig 226 with no issues as well. Shipping was fast with tracking. I will be purchasing from Jack Ross Ammo again.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          keenkeen
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2011
          • 6782

          Let me chime in here with my $0.02....

          I have been shooting the Jack Ross 9mm reloads for a few months now and have had great luck with it. It's as accurate as any other factory ammo I have shot and seems to shoot clean as well.

          I had a order in for 1000 of the 40 S&W reloads but with the price drop I just called and added 1000 of the 45 ACP reloads and 1000 more of the 9mm reloads.

          Spoke with Chris Parker on the phone and can tell you he is a very nice guy and a pleasure to order from. I expect a few weeks delay in getting the AMMO due to his backlog but you can't beat the deal.

          He supports CA with free shipping and I will support him with my $$ as the quality I have seen so far has been 100% top notch.
          "But far more numerous was the herd of such, Who think too little and who talk too much." -John Dryden

          Comment

          • #6
            genesis121
            Junior Member
            • May 2010
            • 93

            Too bad he doesn't offer reloads for 5.56

            Comment

            • #7
              Rock6.3
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2010
              • 2431

              Originally posted by genesis121
              Too bad he doesn't offer reloads for 5.56
              Same problem for 308Win

              Comment

              • #8
                titankeith
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2010
                • 697

                screaming deal! will order soon!

                Comment

                • #9
                  MotoJB
                  Member
                  • May 2007
                  • 213

                  Awesome...my new ammo supplier if quality is good. Will get a sample order soon.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Big Jim Slade
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2011
                    • 3

                    Good Lord what happened in the past 15 years or so?! I used to buy .45 reloads around $125/1000 rds! Still, this seems to be a great deal on new factory ammo.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1