Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Daniel Defense coupon code

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sierra_mike
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 30

    Daniel Defense coupon code

    Does anyone have a coupon code for Daniel Defense? Thanks in advance!
  • #2
    Wondering Nomad
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 113

    Do those even exist? They can't keep up with current demand. Why would they offer a discount?

    If they're out there, I'd definitely like to know too. I've been looking for a stripped upper for months.
    Wandering Nomad would have been redundant.

    Gura for AG 2014!

    Comment

    • #3
      762.DEFENSE
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2010
      • 6314

      No such thing out there. Good luck!

      Comment

      • #4
        marcus_bervus
        Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 315

        it is like the Yeti, you only hear about it but it does not exist! :-)
        Charity is no substitute for justice withheld

        As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.



        Comment

        • #5
          missiontrails
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2008
          • 7879

          Ya know, having a 15% coupon code often promps me to buy things that I don't need...... like in this case, I would buy a rail or something just to keep in the closet. Companies should think about this.... there are many people like me.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1