First off I am not selling these. Secondly I am bringing to your cosideration this product that Roger makes at Extended Charging Handles Main Web Site Here is the exact link also that can be cut and pasted http://rwbainfirearms.com/. The reason in this thread, is possibly that there will be many of you who are involved in competition, training, bench, or varminting that may see a use for this product.
I have purchased two of them, and am incredibly pleased with the quality of his product and service.
To purchase your own, try calling or emailing Roger at the following;
I noticed his website does not show the handles, but he does make them, the extension. Contact him. I stake my Itrader on the fact he is an excellent individual to do business with.
I paid $80.00 for two of them shipped to me.
Now, at last years Shot Show, I paid $70 for just one at a suggested Shot Show discount.
The below is from the more expensive one.
Roger has been making these for years to help guys with scopes that sit too far back, and its tough working the charging handle. The guy at Shot was marketing these to 3 Gunners mostly.
Roger tells me he came up with this design on his own.
I am doing this for Roger because he is a very good man, and he offers this product at a very reasonable price.
Extremely fair cost.
Comparison with PRI Big Latch and Rogers.



I am hopeful my fellow friends here at Cal Guns will consider Roger for this product.
Again, I get no kick back, or anything other then the sense I am helping a guy get his original designed product out to those who could indeed enjoy the ease of use.
I have a 308 Gas rifle and I would imagine Roger can mount his part on your supplied charging handle. I havent asked him if he could.
Please move mods if you see an issue with this thread being in here.
I have purchased two of them, and am incredibly pleased with the quality of his product and service.
To purchase your own, try calling or emailing Roger at the following;
Call Roger @ 208-365-1639 or Email rogAR15@q.com
I paid $80.00 for two of them shipped to me.
Now, at last years Shot Show, I paid $70 for just one at a suggested Shot Show discount.
The below is from the more expensive one.
Truly ambidextrous charging handle with all mil-spec components and designed with a full 1" extended on the right to clear scope, accessories and mount on top rail. T latch offers quick and easy malfunction clearance. Whether it's for competition, law enforcement, or tactical usage, the extended TLatch has been field tested by industry experts to ensure a quick purchase for regular or emergency operation. The advanced design cuts down on the two-step process of releasing the latch on the left-hand side and then pulling back on the grip to release the bolt. TLatch actually engages the left side latch as the hand grabs the charging handle, so the TLatch offers fully fluid-motion, one-step pull design. Extended latch features a comfortable groove that fits your natural grip. Precision machined from premium-grade aluminum billet and hardcoat anodized for extra strength and wear-resistance.
Roger tells me he came up with this design on his own.
I am doing this for Roger because he is a very good man, and he offers this product at a very reasonable price.
Extremely fair cost.
Comparison with PRI Big Latch and Rogers.



I am hopeful my fellow friends here at Cal Guns will consider Roger for this product.
Again, I get no kick back, or anything other then the sense I am helping a guy get his original designed product out to those who could indeed enjoy the ease of use.
I have a 308 Gas rifle and I would imagine Roger can mount his part on your supplied charging handle. I havent asked him if he could.
Please move mods if you see an issue with this thread being in here.

Comment