Guys we are going to test out a target system at 2000 and 2500 yards very soon and if all is well we will be holding a 2000 yard match shortly after that. The president/owner of the URSA is getting the 37 inch gongs welded up as of yesterday so they will hold the IRIS target system.
When a hit is made there will be a light array that lights up too let you know of the hit.
We can remotely reset the system up to 4500 yards.
I am posting this as I expect a match in March weather permitting.
The biggest delay right now is finalising the location.
We have Barstow and the clearlake berryessa areas in mind unless someone has a place were we can shoot to 2000 yards closer by.
For more info check out the USRA website.
Lynn Dragoman Jr your
USRA SW Regional Director
When a hit is made there will be a light array that lights up too let you know of the hit.
We can remotely reset the system up to 4500 yards.
I am posting this as I expect a match in March weather permitting.
The biggest delay right now is finalising the location.
We have Barstow and the clearlake berryessa areas in mind unless someone has a place were we can shoot to 2000 yards closer by.
For more info check out the USRA website.
Lynn Dragoman Jr your
USRA SW Regional Director

Comment