Found one
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Delete
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
B.u.m.p -
so...what exactly are you looking for then.Noob builder seeking another noob builder.... I have a drill press and all the bits just want a partner with the same experience as mines with thier own prospective.... I am not seeking help completing a firearm...just need partner I am 22 years old and reside in los angeles. Btw its a Polymer 80% but might do a forged one aswell but dont have jig lol.... with that being said merry chrismass...
Dont know of its in the right category....you"ll notice I am new to this..
you don't need help completing a build, but you are looking for someone who is as experienced as you? for what? to stand in a room together doing nothing?
then you say it is an 80% polymer lower...
what does that mean? does that mean you need help or you don't need help finishing a polymer lower? if you have everything you need like you say I just don't understand the point of your post.
Please try again, anonymous ATF agent...Retired AccountComment
-
No I was sort of looking for like a team build but thx for adviceComment
-
Get a piece of sintra or plastic with same density as polymer 1" x 4" x 6" and practice milling out fire control area and when you have it down pat do a lower. If you need a piece of sintra material pm me. You will need a jig for the holes. Or a mill with dro.Comment
-
Hey thx for the advice edgerly779 I did what you told me but with an aluminium sheet and a jig sticker from the eplower that I bought a made a jig for future projectsComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,682
Posts: 25,150,410
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13652 users online. 135 members and 13517 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment