I have a prototype part & I am looking for a gun friendly engineer to make a CAD blueprint / drawing in the Sacramento area. Anybody know anyone?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for a CAD Engineer
Collapse
X
-

I dunno, I've never been much for guns. I mean, sure, we have the usual gun by the door, another near the TV, one in the kitchen, and another in the bedroom...and several others laying around. For the most part though, we keep our home free of guns. We are peace loving folks.Comment
-
We prototype and produce a lot of gun parts for companies, shoot me an email at joey@kingarmory.com and I can give you some advice.Last edited by kingjoey; 08-27-2008, 12:21 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,150
Posts: 25,144,852
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 49055 users online. 124 members and 48931 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment