Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CMMG .308 BCG disassembly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • atdski07
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 2224

    CMMG .308 BCG disassembly

    How the **** do i take it apart. Its not like a regular ar15 bcg.



    sent from my tin foil tent via d.o.s. using a apple computer with a floppy drive
    You kick a donkey enough and it will bite you. Yep its on the net look it up.
  • #2
    CK_32
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Sep 2010
    • 14369

    Yea I picked mine up last week. I was thinking the same as you. They done use a hair pin it looks like they use a crush pin.. Maybe a flat head screw..?


    I just left it alone till I get to that point but since you brought it up TAG! haha
    For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

    What's Your Caliber??


    My Youtube channel

    Comment

    • #3
      Carsgunsandchics
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 3537

      Possibly a early style pin. http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts...000029_d_10993
      Originally posted by fighterpilot562
      I am more of a sucker than a blower...

      Comment

      • #4
        atdski07
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 2224

        Originally posted by CK_32
        Yea I picked mine up last week. I was thinking the same as you. They done use a hair pin it looks like they use a crush pin.. Maybe a flat head screw..?


        I just left it alone till I get to that point but since you brought it up TAG! haha
        I tried a flat head but it didnt want to move and gave it a couple small taps with a punch and no movement either.

        Would like to hear from someone who has disassembled one to know exactly how.

        sent from my tin foil tent via d.o.s. using a apple computer with a floppy drive
        You kick a donkey enough and it will bite you. Yep its on the net look it up.

        Comment

        • #5
          Carsgunsandchics
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 3537

          Originally posted by fighterpilot562
          I am more of a sucker than a blower...

          Comment

          • #6
            Bt Doctur
            Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 471

            Comment

            • #7
              atdski07
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2012
              • 2224

              Originally posted by Carsgunsandchics






              Originally posted by Bt Doctur
              Thanks guys. Didnt want to screw anything up and couldnt find anything on google. Your help is much appreciated.

              sent from my tin foil tent via d.o.s. using a apple computer with a floppy drive
              You kick a donkey enough and it will bite you. Yep its on the net look it up.

              Comment

              • #8
                VytamenC Tactical
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 2574

                hit that thing like a man. there not that hard

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1