These triggers have a lot of take-up(can't do much about that) being two
stage military type but I did get the creep out by polishing the sear and
hammer hooks by hand with polish and a hard stone. I did not cut the
trigger spring and when I was done the trigger had gone from over five
pounds of pull down to three and a half(clean), so unless you have a new
spring available,I wouldn't recommend doing this,also if this is your first
trigger job,I wouldn't recommend it on this rifle. It does breakdown
fairly easy where the whole lower with the trigger assembly comes out,it uses
small torx head screws T15 for disconnecting the lower and T10 for all the others, when you pivot the lower down (after removing the
stock) hold your hand over the rear of the recvr because everything will
come flying out! Sorry,I can only get 12 images in,not a great instruction
but might help some get thru,PM if you think I can help you,Pete









stage military type but I did get the creep out by polishing the sear and
hammer hooks by hand with polish and a hard stone. I did not cut the
trigger spring and when I was done the trigger had gone from over five
pounds of pull down to three and a half(clean), so unless you have a new
spring available,I wouldn't recommend doing this,also if this is your first
trigger job,I wouldn't recommend it on this rifle. It does breakdown
fairly easy where the whole lower with the trigger assembly comes out,it uses
small torx head screws T15 for disconnecting the lower and T10 for all the others, when you pivot the lower down (after removing the
stock) hold your hand over the rear of the recvr because everything will
come flying out! Sorry,I can only get 12 images in,not a great instruction
but might help some get thru,PM if you think I can help you,Pete









